Join DLaurenB & Hitch for our Paper Flower Virtual Class to learn to art of the “Dried” Paper Hydrangea. We provide LIVE! virtual step by step instruction but the best part is you'll be using things you already have at home! No purchasing supplies or fancy tools needed! A fun, easy activity for the whole family or a chill art therapy moment with a cocktail.
Please make sure you read the "supplies needed" list below before purchasing a ticket to this event. Once you purchase a ticket, you will receive an email with Zoom login information.
If you are looking for alternative supply options, please let us know.
- Something to draw with (pencil/pen)
- Hot glue gun & glue sticks (1) or super glue
- 10 round coffee filters (preferably brown but white works too)
- A wooden stick to serve as your stem
- Washable brown and/or green Marker (optional)
- 1/2 cup of brewed coffee/tea/espresso