Forever Fused - Permanent Jewelry ⚡️ By HITCH
**LIMITED EDITION HUMBLE & SPARK CHARMS AVAILABLE
Don't be scared-not permanent like a tattoo! What this means is a dainty bracelet of your choosing is simply cold welded shut on your wrist for longevity and to avoid the use of a clasp!
*PLEASE NOTE THIS IS JUST A DEPOSIT*
Deposits are non-refundable if you miss your appointment or cancel. Appointments can be rescheduled for free 24 hours in advance of the appointment.,
Prices for Sterling Sliver and 14k Gold HALLOW are $48, $58, $68 and $78
(images are 14k gold HALLOW)
***WE NOW OFFER IN STOCK 14K SOLID in STOCL $128+
Some 14k solid Gold needs to be ordered
DEPOSIT are nonrefundable, once arrived you will have time to pick the bracelet option! If you want 14k Gold SOLID please call or email to book appointment.
Some Things You Should Know
• Each Appointment is for 1 person please book separately
• Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
• Credit cards and cash accepted
• We don't recommend this process if you have/had an allergic reaction to 14k gold.
• All sales are final.
Booking An Appointment
1. Walkins-Available SOMETIMES please Call/text ahead to ensure we are Fusing 516-519-2494
2. Gift Card Customers please Text/Call or email to book your appointment at
516-519-2494 or email@example.com
Booking An Online Appointment
1. Go to: https://www.hitchlongisland.com/collections/forever-fused/products/foreverfused
2. Select the Date on the calendar.
3. Select the Time/s
5. Click Continue.
6. You can Check out with PayPal or Check out with credit card
7. Arrow back and make sure you add your charms.
What is permanent jewelry—and exactly how permanent is it?
The concept of permanent jewelry is just as it sounds—well, kind of! Not permanent like “tattoo” permanent, but it’s jewelry that is meant to last forever! (Or until you’re ready to take it off!) One of our specialists will weld a bracelet closed onto your wrist, eliminating the need for a clasp entirely, making it permanently on your wrist until you decide to take it off.
What if commitment isn’t my thing, and I don’t want it forever? How can I remove it?
Simple! You can use a pair of scissors or pliers and snip it off at any point.
What if my bracelet breaks or somehow comes off?
No need to worry—here at HITCH, we stand behind our products. Should anything happen to your bracelet, store it safely and call us ASAP to schedule a repair! You will not be charged for your first repair.
What are the bracelets made of, and how much do they cost?
Our bracelets are made of sterling silver or are gold-filled. We have 14K white and yellow gold available upon request. Bracelets start at $48, and price depends upon the type of metal.
Will my bracelet be an issue with airport security when I travel?
Not at all! TSA does not require jewelry to be removed upon check-in/security checkpoints.